The purpose of BANCC is to provide a forum for communication, professional development and national representation for all nurses in the UK who are involved in the care of cardiovascular patients.
- To promote excellence in cardiovascular nursing, and care of the cardiovascular patients.
- To promote the professional development of cardiovascular nurses, including the definition of roles and competencies, standard setting, and the acquisition of appropriate knowledge and skills for competent specialist practice.
- To represent the interests of nurses and the practice of nursing in all fields of cardiovascular care, at a national and international level.
- To promote the sharing of knowledge between all cardiovascular nurses and other disciplines.
- To promote the nursing contribution to research in cardiovascular care, in terms of participating in trials, and carrying out original research projects.
- To encourage close working relationships with associated organisations, both nationally and internationally.
Contact BANCC - Tel: +44 (0)20 7380 1919 / Email: email@example.com